Happy Sunday, dearest readers! I sincerely apologize for being away for such a long period of time. When 2020 began, I had the best intentions to write content two to three times a week, but, as you all know, this year has been a whirlwind of craziness! I pray that you are doing well, staying safe, and taking the proper precautions to reduce the spread of COVID-19. If you are out working during this uncertain and scary time in our world, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are the hands and feet of God and I am grateful beyond words for your service. To those of you who are currently unemployed and/or schooling your children from home, my thoughts are with you. God’s presence is still here and He has a plan that we cannot comprehend just yet. Stay strong. ♥
In this post, I would like to share ten activities you can do while you are at home in self-quarantine. Please click the like button and let me know in a comment what you’ve been up to these past few weeks. I’d love to catch up with you all!
- Watch live streams from your favorite churches + pastors // my personal favorites are Steven + Holly Furtick at Elevation Church
- Journal // in my perspective, journaling is like writing your own version of a history book
- Get ahead on your schoolwork // if you are a full-time student like me, now is the perfect time to squeeze in some extra studies
- Take an online workout class // I have loved Kathryn Morgan’s ballet classes + Leslie Sansone’s walking workouts on YouTube
- Deep-clean your home // take care of the areas you typically neglect – the fridge, closets, baseboards, cupboards, etc.
- Binge-watch your favorite TV shows // Law & Order: SVU, Superstore, + Fatal Vows are a few of my guilty pleasures
- Learn something new // now is a great time to finally learn how to bake, sew, knit, etc.
- FaceTime your loved ones // your friends + family most likely miss your beautiful face
- Treat yourself // take warm baths, shave your legs, put on a face mask, + relax
- Let your creativity flow // paint or draw a picture that reflects your current mood
Thank you for joining me, friends! I hope to be back again in a few days with more beauty-focused content, so stay tuned! I am sending you all of my love and well-wishes during this difficult season of life. You are strong. You are a fighter. You are going to make it through this.
The Rawhide Boutique